SELL LOOSE DIAMOND IN MIAMI
Because we understand that selling your diamonds in Florida can be a stressful situation, we make the process as early as possible. That means making every part of the process easy from the first time that you contact us to the time that you have cash in your hand in exchange for your diamonds. To start the process, give our friendly staff a call to set up a consultation or quotation. You’ll sit down with one of our experienced team members with decades in the industry and they’ll treat you with total respect as they evaluate your diamonds. You’ll then receive a cash offer based on the value and condition of your diamonds. If you accept, you’ll walk out the same day with cash in your hand! You can also contact us if you want to sell GIA diamonds. Call our hotline today: 305-934-1318 or use our contact form to get in touch!
The diamonds we purchase
If you are thinking of selling your diamonds to Cashing Diamonds but are a bit intimidated because you don’t know what they are worth, don’t be! We work with all different varieties of diamonds and other gems of varying size and quality. We can give you accurate information about your diamond and give you a fair offer based on the knowledge we have of them. Every diamond that we have has been purchased at a fair price and is housed in our temperature-controlled storage space where we clean and care for the diamonds in our possession. They are each inspected by our experts and purchased at the highest cash price on the market.
Call our hotline today: 305-934-1318 or use our contact form to get in touch!
How Much is My Loose Diamond Worth?
With more than 20 attributes to check in loose diamonds, the net worth of the precious gems will vary. So, based on the four prime factors, we offer the highest quote to anyone coming to us with the hope of selling loose diamonds.
1. The 4C's: First, we consider the cut grade, carat weight, color, and clarity of the loose diamonds to decide on an estimation process.
2. Diamond Certification: Usually, we give more value to loose diamonds that are GIA certified once our gemologists and diamond certifiers verify the GIA certificate details you submit to us.
3. Condition: The price will decrease if the diamond is chipped or has abrasive marks. We thoroughly check the gems to detect any marks or disfiguration and proceed with the estimation process.
Purchase price: The return % of your loose diamond usually depends partly on who buys these diamonds.
Why Sell to Cashing Diamonds?
1. Speed: We buy loose diamonds after checking the gems' conditions and the certificate for GIA. Our process is fast, so you won't have to wait much.
2. Higher and Fair Estimates: At Cashing Diamonds, we offer the best and highest price for your loose diamonds based on certain conditions.
3. Transparent Process: We always maintain optimal transparency in loose diamond selling. So, you won't have to worry about not being in the loop concerning certificate verification or diamond carat judgment.
4. Multiple Payment Processes: At Cashing Diamonds, you will have the independence to choose a payment process, including credit card, hard cash, wire transfer, and even consignment.
Simple, easy selling process How to sell to Cashing Diamonds
Meet Your Specialist
Cashing Diamonds buyers evaluate your diamonds and will make you their highest offer.
Press & Media Our latest features
NY Jewelers Group
World Diamond Group
our locations Cashing Diamonds near you
Need Cash Fast? Look no further! Contact Us Today
Trusted by Our clients Testimonials
"They are the best diamond vendor that I’ve ever dealt with and I buy and sell diamonds frequently. I’m very happy with their customer service as well as the price that I was offered for my diamonds. I was treated fairly and will definitely use Cashing Diamonds when the need arises."
"I was looking to get quick cash for my diamonds in a pinch and Cashing Diamonds came through for me. Thanks to them, I was able to pay off my home early and start enjoying financial freedom! The diamonds weren’t doing anything for me, but now the cash is actively making my life better. I highly recommend that you go see them today."
"I was in a slightly embarrassing spot, having to find quick cash to cover some bills. I remembered that I had an old ring from a previous marriage and decided to bring it in. Their cash offer blew me away and I just couldn’t turn it down. I was happy to deal with them and they were up front and honest with me."